A selection of my writing that is out in the world, as they say…
- rob mclennan’s blog interview (October 2018)
- CKUW radio’s Femisphere show (October 18, 2018)
- Peterborough Examiner article
My fiction has appeared in literary journals, magazines and newspapers, including The New Quarterly, The Antigonish Review, Southword, U of T Magazine (online), Kindred, The Peterborough Examiner, and more. Some stories have won or been finalists for awards, including the Seán Ó Faoláin International Short Story Prize.
The non-fiction anthology, How to Expect What You’re Not Expecting (Touchwood Editions, 2013) includes my essay, “Missing Data”. The book won a national IPPY award.
Several of my short essays have been published in The Globe and Mail:
- “Our Dream Kitchen was a Reno Nightmare” (Dec. 21, 2009)
- “Toy Guns in his Sites”, December 12, 2008
- “Granny Clothes,” April 11, 2008
- “Stealth Vegetables”, October 12, 2007